Effective Date: April 7th 2023
This Privacy Notice describes how HeySunday, LLC ("HeySunday", "we", "us", or "our") collects, uses, shares, and protects your personal information when you interact with our website (heysunday.com), communications we send, or our social media (the "Services"). This Privacy Notice explains the following:
Please note this Privacy Notice does not apply to websites or services that state they are offered under a different privacy notice. Please review the privacy notices on those websites and services directly to understand their privacy practices.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Give HeySunday. When you interact with our Services, we may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, telephone number, and any other information you choose to include when you communicate with us.
- Profile information: When you subscribe to the Services, this includes your name, email address, and purchase history.
- Transactional information: If you make a purchase, this includes your payment card information, billing address, and purchase history. Please note that our payment processor collects this information on our behalf and HeySunday does not itself collect or store payment card information.
- Marketing information: If you subscribe to our newsletter, this includes your email address.
- Review information: If you submit a review, this includes your first name, last initial, and any photos you may include with your review. Please note your review will be made available to other users of the Services.
- Customer service interactions: This includes information you provide when you engage with HeySunday's customer service, including through texts, chats, surveys, and email correspondence.
- Feedback information: This includes information you provide in response to questions or surveys we may send you through the Services, including for feedback and research purposes.
- Information HeySunday Automatically Collects From You. When you interact with our Services, certain information about you is automatically collected via cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies (referred to collectively herein as "cookies"). Cookies are small text files that are stored within your device's memory by a website. Cookies enable a website such as ours to keep track of your activities to improve user experience, advertise our Services, and ensure the security of our Services. As you use our Services, the following information is automatically collected from you:
- Usage details about your interaction with our Services, such as which pages you access, frequency of access, what you click on, search terms, date and length of visits, and referring website addresses.
- Device information, including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services, such as device type and unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system, browser, mobile network information, mobile carrier, and the device's telephone number.
- Location information where you choose to provide us with access to information about your device’s location.
- Site usage and session information, including the details of your visits to our Services and information generated in the course of using our Services, such as mouse movements, clicks, page visits, text entered, how long you spent on a page, and other details of your actions on our Services.
Much of this information is collected through cookies, which may be operated by our partners who assist us in collecting information about usage of the Services, serving ads, or providing other services.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
HeySunday may use your information for any of the following purposes:
- Provide our Services: Provide the requested Services; create and maintain your profile; fulfill and manage your order; deliver your purchase; provide you with receipt and order updates; provide interactive features of the Services, such as product reviews.
- Improve our Services and grow HeySunday: Manage, operate, and improve the Services and grow our business; Understand our consumer base; conduct market research and statistical analysis; develop new products; improve the Services.
- Communicate with you: Provide customer support; respond to your questions, inquiries, and other requests; send you notifications relating to the Services and important changes to this Privacy Notice and our Terms or other policies.
- Market to you: Offer products and services we feel may be of interest to you; understand the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns; tailor the content we display to you on the Services and communications, including advertising.
- Offer, maintain, and improve the Services: Monitor the performance of the Services; ensure the security of the Services; personalize your experience; conduct analytics on your use of the Services.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations: Comply with our legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with inquiries from regulators, law enforcement agencies, or parties involved in litigation; establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights; as required to enforce contracts; defend against legal claims or demands; detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
HeySunday may also use and share in an aggregate or de-identified manner information at our discretion, including for research, analysis, marketing, and improvement of the Services.
3. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
HeySunday may share information as follows:
- With service providers that we believe need the information to perform a technology, business, or other professional function for us such as payment processing, IT services, maintenance and hosting of the Services, customer support, shipping and fulfillment, accounting, auditing, tax services, and other professionals.
- With our affiliates in our corporate family for purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice and to provide the Services.
- When required by law and when we are legally required to do so, such as in response to or in compliance with court or regulatory agency orders, legal proceedings, or legal process, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
- To prevent harm or if we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
- As part of a business transaction with another entity or its affiliates or service providers in connection with a contemplated or actual merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Privacy Notice.
4. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE INFORMATION
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf. If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries.
5. YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
You may have certain choices when it comes to how we collect and use your information as follows:
- View your purchase history: You can access your profile at any time view your purchase history and to update your contact information.
- Unsubscribe from marketing communications: If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can also click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email from HeySunday.
- Change or view your cookie preferences:
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiativeor the Digital Advertising Alliance to learn more about your options for opting out of the use of your information by certain companies to deliver interest-based advertising.
- Your browser or device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. Because definitions and rules for a “Do Not Track” standard have not yet been established, including whether such signals must be user-enabled, we do not yet respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from browsers.
6. CHILDREN'S INFORMATION
We do not knowingly or intentionally gather personal information about children. If we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete the information from our records or otherwise cease the use of that information in accordance with applicable law.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. The “Effective Date” at the top of this page indicates when this Privacy Notice was last revised. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information described in this Privacy Notice.
For questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.